Rich in good fats, nutrients and antioxidants, Mediterranean-inspired foods have long been praised for their health benefits. This whole-roasted Branzino is easy to make and perfect for simple, healthy weeknight meals!
- 1 branzino (Seafood Crate’s branzino are gutted, skinned, with head and tail off)
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves; minced
- 2 sprigs of fresh oregano; chopped finely
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary; chopped finely
½ tbsp fresh thyme; chopped finely
- ½ lemon; sliced thinly
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Place oven on high broil
- Add parchment paper to a sheet pan, and place the branzino onto the sheet
- Slice 4 horizontal slits into the branzino (optional)
- Drizzle olive oil over both sides of the branzino
- Add the garlic, oregano, rosemary, thyme and lemon slices into the cavity of the fish evenly.
- Place the sheet pan into the oven for 18-20 minutes
- Remove and serve with extra lemons!