Recipe By Fresh Ideas with Leigh Ann
“This is a quick and tasty way to make DELICIOUS broiled lobster tails…YUM! Keep an eye on them while they’re in the oven so they don’t burn.”
- 2 whole lobster tails
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- salt to taste
- ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon - cut into wedges, for garnish
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place lobster tails on a baking sheet. With a sharp knife or kitchen shears, carefully cut top side of lobster shells lengthwise. Pull apart shells slightly, and season meat with equal amounts butter, paprika, salt, and white pepper.
- Broil lobster tails until lightly browned and lobster meat is opaque, about 5 to 10 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges to serve.