Garlic Dijon Grilled Salmon
This Garlic Dijon Grilled Salmon recipe is juicy, flaky, and highly flavorful, making it the ideal 30-minute meal! Salmon is such a fantastic fish to cook and eat! Health wise, the salmon, is a fish that gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Salmon is a fish that consistently provides high levels of omega-3 fatty acids while also high in protein. Salmon's omega-3 fatty acids aid in lowering the risk of heart disease while also encouraging a variety of other benefits, such as improved cognitive function and healthy joints and skin. If you are looking for a perfect place to buy wild-caught sockeye salmon online, then visit our website today.
Salmon's high protein content aids metabolism and muscle mass growth, making it an ideal fish for athletes. It's high in selenium, which can help prevent heart disease, cancer, mental decline, and thyroid disease. Salmon is a good provider of phosphorus as well. This recipe's flavor combination is fantastic. The saltiness of the Dijon mustard, the brightness of the lemon juice, and the smokiness of the grill combine well with the richness of the salmon fillets.
This is a favorite dish of ours! This dish was coupled with grilled vegetables to make it all come together in under 30 minutes!
We hope you appreciate it as much as we did making it.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 TBSP Chopped Fresh Parsley
- ¼ tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Whisk the fresh lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, chopped parsley, minced garlic, salt, and pepper together in a medium mixing bowl. Set aside two tablespoons of the marinade to use after the meat has been cooked. Dry the salmon fillets and serve them in a serving dish with sides. Pour the marinade over the fillets, coat thoroughly, and set aside 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat, between 375 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Clean and oil the grill grates before placing the salmon fillets skin side down on the grill. Grill the fillets for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Brush the remaining two tablespoons of the marinade mixture over the salmon once it's finished cooking. Serve hot, with fresh parsley and lemon slices on the side.
Visit our website today if you are looking for fresh and excellent quality wild-caught sockeye salmon online.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.